Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard View Settings Question

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
199 Views, 3 Replies

Dashboard View Settings Question

Is it possible to change the default orientation when viewing items in the dashboard?

Thanks,

GG67

Dashboard Orientation.png

Dashboard Orientation 2.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Bill,

I think I understand your question and right now the answer is no. I was actually talking about this with one of the guys on the viewing team just yesterday. We are displaying what is in the model by default. We are only viewing the files, so not manipulating any of the states. There are some basic things you can do, but they are session specific and so the next time you open the model it goes back to how it was created before it was uploaded.

Be sure to also check out the IdeaStation to see if this is already posted. I did not see it, but it may be there. We use the IdeaStation as a place to post ideas for new features as well as enhancements on existing features. Here is the direct link to the IdeaStation.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/a360-ideastation/idb-p/206/status-key/1

Thanks for posting your feedback and great screen shots. Please add those to the idea as well.

Have a great weekend.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Thanks Bud.  I posted it in ideastation.

GG67

Message 4 of 4
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks Bill,

I have opened it up to comments and Kudos. Thanks for posting it to the IDEASTATION and have a great weekend.

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report