Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Composite Design Feature

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
CharlesBerteaux
562 Views, 7 Replies

Composite Design Feature

I am unable to see or use Composite Design Feature for RVT files in Firefox web browser???

Composite Design.jpg

Composite Design 2.jpg

Charles Berteaux IV
EDT BIM/VDC/Technology Department Manager | SSOE Group | Hillsboro
www.ssoe.com

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Hi Charles,

Does this work with Chrome? I believe that Chrome is the only one of the browsers that will allow you to browse to a folder.

Let me know and thanks.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 3 of 8

We do not have access to Chrome and are not allowed to install it.
Charles Berteaux IV
www.ssoe.com

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Message 4 of 8

Hi Charles,

Thanks for the update. For some reason I thought you were able to use Chrome before even though your IT was not supporting it. Right now Chrome is the only option here because it's the only browser that will support selecting folders.

Can you share with us why your IT group won't allow Chrome? If you don't want to post it here, feel free to send me an eMAIL. And thanks for all the great feedback.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 5 of 8

We have IE installed, but everything is done thru Firefox. Let me get with him tomorrow and find out exactly why?!?!?!?
Charles Berteaux IV
www.ssoe.com

Message 6 of 8

I have only used composite design when I select multiuple files to upload at once (using Firefox) and it them asks me if I want to do it as a composite upload and which is the main file.  See the attached screenshot where I selected several files to upload at once.

Jay Miller

BHB Consulting Engineers, P.C.
Tags (1)
Message 7 of 8

That did it, Exactly what I was looking for!

No where in the Help does it say you have to select multiple files at once :

Composite Design.jpg

Charles Berteaux IV
www.ssoe.com

Message 8 of 8

Thanks Jay for jumping in to help Charles out. I missed the multiple select part.

Charles let me know what you find out about Chrome, it has other features like allowing to select folders that make it a better experience for A360.

Thanks again Jay for the help.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report