Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

collaborator can't receive invite

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
292 Views, 3 Replies

collaborator can't receive invite

I know it's just hung up in his spam or somthing.  But is there any way for me to manually generator the invite, and cut/past the appropraite link into an email I can send directly to him?  If I just send him the normal link to my hub, he puts in his email address and it says "an invite has been sent to your email"....which also goes to his spam.

I know the easy answer is to get him to check his spam/junk, but I don't think he has easy access to that.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Mike,

I did forward your question to the team, but I don't believe that there is an option like this. You may need him to check his local junk folder and if it's not there ask his IT to check the spam filter.

If I hear back from the team of a way to do this, I will share it with you.

Thanks for posting your question and hope this helps some.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 3 of 4

Hi Mike,

Can you also send me an eMAIL with the eMAIL address of the collaborator you are trying to invite. Send it to first.last@autodesk.com. Just swap out first.lats with my first and last name.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing back from you.

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 4 of 4
BrettWright
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Mike,

Here is a quick Screencast video that covers how to reinvite Team Members and Project Contributors as well to your hub if you need to.

Let us know if you have other questions.

http://autode.sk/1CoGIqt

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report