Community
A360 Drive Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Drive Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 Drive topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log into autodesk 360 through Revit 2014 due to time settings

11 REPLIES 11
SOLVED
Message 1 of 12
marcinkeviciukas
7057 Views, 11 Replies

Can't log into autodesk 360 through Revit 2014 due to time settings

Hey everyone,

I can't log into my 360 through Revit 2014 - it says that the "Clock on your computer is wrong" and that I'm supposed to "Change the date, time and timezone settings and try to sign in again". 

Now the situation on my hand looks like this: I often travel between two time zones, though for some time I've lived in one zone, had no problems with logging whatsoever. Now I've moved and changing the clock on my computer does't have any effect on my ability to log into 360 service - it displays the error and that's all I get. How do I fix this? I can log in just fine through Google Chrome, though I need to use the Revit's built-in rendering service...  Halp pls! 

Thanks in advance, y'all!

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Hello,

Thanks for posting your question to the A360 Drive forum. Check to see if the time date and Country region are accurate for where you are at right now. If not change them again, re boot the system and then try logging in.

If that does now work, you may need to check with the Rendering Team. You can find them at this location.

A360 Rendering General Discussion:
http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/a360-rendering-general/bd-p/2060

Hope this helps and please let us know how this goes.

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 3 of 12
Terryzin
in reply to: marcinkeviciukas

Hi marcinkeviciukas,

It's no need to change time zone each time, but you have to make sure that your data and time settings matches your time zone setting. If they don't match, you will not be able to login to A360.

Thanks,

Terry

Message 4 of 12
marcinkeviciukas
in reply to: Terryzin

Ok, how do I change my time zone settings? According to this: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autodesk-360/downloads/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/ENU/Autodesk-3... I should be able to find settings tab on my profile screen, which I don't see (see the attached image). I feel so green at this : ))

Message 5 of 12

Hi Vilius,

The tiime zone settings would be on your actual computer.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/set-clock#1TC=windows-7

Thanks and please let us know how this goes.

Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 6 of 12

How nice, it seems it worked just fine. I guess I've been managing my time-zone settings all wrong while travelling between the countries. Thank you!

Message 7 of 12

Hi Vilius,

That is great news and glad we could help out. And you are very welcome.

Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
in reply to: Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Hi

I've been having the same problem. I tried to fix it with the tips you gave in the last comentaries. Still, I can't sing in to autodesk 360 from Revit architecture 2014. Can someone hel me please???

Message 9 of 12
BrettWright
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Susan, sorry for the delay here, 

If the above steps didn't work for you i might suggest two other things.

1. Do a full browser history & cache clear, shut down Revit and do a full system reboot to see if that might clear the login issue.

2. Submit your question to the Revit Forum here and see if they have any other suggestions.

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 10 of 12
Anonymous
in reply to: Terryzin

go to date and time setting  set time automatically and change time and date...the problem is solved

Message 11 of 12
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Sounds like you are back up and running and thanks for letting us know.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 12 of 12
shandapapin

The do not give enough detail. If your clock is off by even a second it will not work. This issue was UNRESOLVED or atleast half way there. You still need to reset or update your windows clock so it syncs with the internet. here is a link to troubleshot below, if it expires i will explain. First got to your windows clock_Click change date and time setting_click the tab "Internet time"_click change setting_Click the drop down and choose "time.windows.com"_ then click "update now" then ok you're good to go. 🙂 let me know if this works, it sure worked for me.

https://www.tekrevue.com/tip/fix-incorrect-windows-clock/

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report