Community
A360 Drive Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Drive Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 Drive topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A360 Drive sign in crash

11 REPLIES 11
SOLVED
Message 1 of 12
Anonymous
1197 Views, 11 Replies

A360 Drive sign in crash

I've been experience trouble when signing in to A360. Everytime I try to Open the aplication it crashes.

I already tried to reinstall everything but no solutions.

Any ideias on this probelm?

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Saulo,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for posting your question. You mention installing, but A360 is WEB based. Can you tell us what application you are opening and maybe share a screen shot of what you are trying to sign into? Then we will have a better idea of what you are seeing and if we need to get you pointed to a different team, or if we can help out here.

Thanks in advance for getting us more details on this and have a great day.

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
in reply to: Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Yes, I just notice that it's actually A360 Desktop.

I use Autocadmap 3d and in order to see Geomaps I need to sign in to this application. As soon as I try to do it, it crashes the whole autocad map system.

Here's a screenshot.

Message 4 of 12
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Thanks Saulo for the update, and I moved your message to the A360 Drive forum, although this may still be an install issue.  But lets get some more details first to see if we can sort it out. 

When you get the error report (CER dialog) do you add your eMAIL address and send it in? If not, can you do that? Then we can ask the team to look up the CER to see what may be causing the crash.

It sounds like you may have a bad install. When you re installed everything, did you also re install the A360 Desktop sync component?   You would do this from the same SETUP.EXE that installs the desktop product.  It will be one of the component's included with Sync.   Also check in the uninstall screen to see what version you have.  Last but not least what version is your AutoCAD product and what OS is it installed to?  

Add remove Sync desktop.png

Thanks for getting us more details on this.  

Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Tags (2)
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous

Hi Bud,

I just sent a error report with my email address (error report CER_137275574).

I am using autocad map 2014 and the A360 desktop version is 6.2.10.1700

How can I get the most up to date version?

Thanks

Message 6 of 12
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Thanks for the update, can you tell us what OS you are running on? For example Windows 10 64 bit.

There are no newer downloads above 6.2 for that version of AutoCAD MAP.

One other thing I just thought of. If you right click on the sync icon in the system tray, can you sign in there with out crashing?

Signin and preferences Sync.png

Thanks for the details and let me know about the OS version and if you can sign in from the system tray.  

Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous

I am using Windows 7 64bit.

The sync Icon doesn't even show up on the system tray. It crashes while opening the program.

Message 8 of 12
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Thanks for checking. We were able to look up the crash and there is no suggested work around for this. Was it working before, and if so, when did it start crashing?

Also do you have all the updates on your system for AutoCAD MAP?

I sent a note to the development team with all the details to see what the options are here. Note that t his team is in India, so they won't see my eMAIL until there Monday.

Thanks again for the details and once I hear back, I will let you know.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous

It was working until 1 or 2 weeks ago. I am not sure, but a colleague suggested that it was after a windows update that it started to crash.

Autocad map is up to date.

I'll be standing by for news.

Thanks.

Message 10 of 12
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

I did hear back from the team.  We have seen an issue like this when the system was running through a proxy server.  Do you know if that is the case for your system?  If you have an IT group, you may want them to take a look at the following and see if they can reduce the characters to the proxy server and test if that will stop the crash.  

1. Content length of  Proxy-server page should be reduced. It should be less than 4000 characters.
  2. com and related domains should not be in blocked list of domains https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/AutoCA...

Thanks for checking on this and please let us know how this goes.  

Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous

After some time revolving around the problem with the IT department of the company we finally could resolve the problem.

Here's what they said about the issue:

2 main things were at cause:

• Some user-agents requests could not handle proxy authentication (Qt and AutodeskWebServicesClient especially, others had been whitelisted in earlier troubleshooting sessions)
  • Some requests required ‘partial-content’ (especially map data updates) which is usually stripped by the proxy so A/V scanning can happen (proxy needs the whole content fetched to properly scan objects before passing them back to the browser).

What was done:

• A rule was put in place to bypass authentication + A/V scanning in the following condition:
    • User-Agent is one of:
      • AutodeskSync/*
      • Akamai NetSession Interface*
      • Mozilla/5.0
      • *Qt/*
      • A360Service/*
      • *AutodeskWebServicesClient/*
      • AcedInetService
      • “”
    • Destination URL matches:
      • autodesk.com
      • google-analytics.com
      • cloudfront.net
      • virtualearth.net
      • autocadws.com
      • newrelic.com
      • akamaiedge.net
      • amazonaws.com
      • getsatisfaction.com
      • autodesk360.com
      • skyscraper.autodesk.com
      • ssl.google-analytics.com
      • js-agent.newrelic.com
      • hotjar.com
      • optimizely.com
      • cdn.jsdelivr.net
      • cdn.web-platform.io (not specified in autodesk KB)
      • www.googletagmanager.com (not specified in autodesk KB)

Thanks.

Message 12 of 12
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Thanks for sharing all the details with us on what the issue was and have a great day.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report