Did you mean: 

Sheet List Table + Issue Dates

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
The_SuperVixen
1059 Views, 3 Replies

Sheet List Table + Issue Dates

Hello,

I'm new to the Project Manager, I've set up a few jobs using this tool, all drawing information is set up as fields and edited via Project. I can now generate the Drawing List automatically which is pretty sweet, but I want to be able to include the issue dates (I've created custom fields for them) in my Sheet List Table. I sort of can now, but it's not looking too good.

I came across a how to on the interwebz but managed to lose it Smiley Frustrated anyone know how to convert my issue date info from this:

drawing list before.png

To something more like this:

drawing list after.png

Right now the Issue information is just lines and text i matched up to the table...

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

hi, 

I'm new to project manager and I was looking for the way to generate drawing list automatically, exactly like what you did. 

could you tell how to do that? 

I used a title block with field(layout name) for each layout. Would like to know if there's anyway to automatically collect these information from the project manager and insert as a drawing list

or should I start in different way? 

thank you so much in advance. 

best 

Message 3 of 4

Hi! Via Project Navigator, after you have all of the sheets linked, you can "Insert Sheet List Table..." by right clicking on any sub-set. You must have a drawing in the Set open, and must be in Paper Space.

Message 4 of 4

hi 

thank you so much. but seems like my plain autocad for mac doesn't have "project navigator" function. there's only project manager which can not do the same way.. ; 

Is the project navigator is a plug-in software? or is it only available on window? 

thank you once again. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost