Vault General

Message 1 of 2 (74 Views)

Exception thrown out by target of an innvocation error

74 Views, 1 Replies
02-06-2013 03:29 PM

I have been working with my re-seller to fix the issue since October of 2012 with the above error.  I realize that you are aware of this issue and I have went through several posts to come up with a fix myself.  I am just curious why checking in files worked fine before Autodesk 2013 was installed.  Every now and then the process will work, but it is usually a waste of my time to try. 

I did just find that I can check in a blank file to vault (who knows, that may not always work, I will let you know).  Doing this allows me to begin checking in other files, but come on, why is there no fix yet! I should not be spending 6 months to try to find out how to fix the issue, not to mention all the time it will take me to check in the files that need to be added to Vault once the issue has been resolved (if that ever happens). 

Employee
olearya
Message 2 of 2 (71 Views)

Re: Exception thrown out by target of an innvocation error

02-06-2013 04:16 PM in reply to: angelh

Hey there,

Am sorry to hear that you have an ongoing serious issue here, without understanding the exact details of your case all I can really do is explain the process we follow here to resolve this type of issue, firstly though can you confirm that you have an Autodesk support case logged for this error and perhaps share what the status is - has support been able to replicate your issue or provide any suggestions? 

Allan
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
New button for Platinum & Gold Subscription customers
Gold & Platinum Subscription customers can alert Autodesk if they require assistance with their forum post

Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community