Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding to Stand Alone Content Center Library

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
cvbt-thailand
436 Views, 1 Reply

Adding to Stand Alone Content Center Library

I want to add content to MyLibrary in the Data Management Server (DMS).  I have a single-seat stand alone installation of IV2009 on WinXP SP2.

I understand I can add content to My Library so,
I went to
File>Projects>Configure Content Center Libraries>
Content and Vault log in [OK]
>Add Libraries>My Library

I got an Error Box:  Validate User
"You are logged into an Autodesk Data Management Server as an anonymous user.  Please log in as a user who has the Content Center Editor role."

I checked the Data Management Server Status
User Logon Name: Content Center user
[When I logged on it was User Name: Administrator,  Password: (blank)]
Server Name: localhost
Database: (Vault Name:) Vault  (I have a stand alone IV installation and do not use Vault)
Connection Status:  Connected

How can I add content to My Library (which is Read/Write)?  How can I add My Library to a project?

Thanks.

Geoffrey Wheeler
AutoCAD Mechanical 2011 SP2, IV Pro 2011 64bit SP2, stand alone, Design Review 2018, DWG True View 2018, Inventor View // Win7 Ultimate SP1
ASUS P8H61-M LE, Intel i5-3450 @ 3.10 GHz, 8GB RAM // ATI AMD Radeon HD 6600 Series, 1GB RAM
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
BramosB
in reply to: cvbt-thailand

Hello Geoffrey, regards every world.
My question today is close to the issue situation you have depicted before. I am wondering if you got to solve it and how did you do?
I am working on Inventor 2014, but migrating versions, so i can not get to share my custom library, even i got into Concent Center properties, i mean File> project> Content center settings> and here stops. Not enough that windows shows as well a couple of standard libraries as NOT AVAIlABLE (red color fonts).

sharing libraries content center with librariy not available.jpg

Even you wrote a lot of time i will be watching any answer from your or anybody else who can helping me to dissipate this doubt.

MANY Thanks in advance for your guidance. have a nice day e!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report