Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print variables in connection schemes (Robot Structural Analysis)

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
chorch123
604 Views, 6 Replies

Print variables in connection schemes (Robot Structural Analysis)

Hello,

I have two questions about the possibilities of editing the connection scheme in Robot Structural Analysis.

When you print the scheme, you can edit its header. By default I have Author, File and Project.

One question is: Is there any possibility of adding the "connection name" automatically? If you have two or more connection the only difference between them is the drawing, and sometimes it's quite difficult to know which is one.

Related to this, I have another question, is there possibility of adding the number and type of bolts in those schemes. The whole report is too large, so when calculating I print the scheme to send it to design department and I have to write manually the name of the connection (in order to know where to use it) and the size of bolts.

Thank you very much

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

You may include the the information about bolts in the manually entered name of a connection as shown on the attached picture.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 7

Yes, but how could I shown that description in "Scheme" label?, because in the "Results" one, you already have it.

Thanks

Message 4 of 7

Could you attach the screen capture that illustrates what you want to achieve please?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 7

Here I show just what I would like.

I have seen that in the header project file and name are included as variables: @PROJECT_FILE@ and @PROJECT_NAME@, so, is there a variable for "connection name"?

Regarding size of bolts, it could be enough if the measurement of hole diameter is shown, could it be edit?

Thank you

Message 6 of 7

Will that work for you?

connection name.PNG

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 7 of 7

That's perfect

Thank you very much

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report