Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load table sorted by load cases

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
zenith_luton
899 Views, 7 Replies

Load table sorted by load cases

Hi,

Is it possible to sort loads into their load cases rather than in chronological order.

In the attached picture the load cases in the rows are 1, 6, 7 3, 2 etc. It would be useful if they were grouped in load cases.

Thanks,

James

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Double click on the header of the 1st column.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 8

Thanks, such a simple solution but I couldn't find in help.

Message 4 of 8

sorting.PNG

Smiley Wink

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 8
Benmason
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Is there any way of permanently re-arranging tables into numerical/alphabetical order to save having to sort by double-clicking each time?

The only way I can think of is to copy into excel, sort by column, then paste back into Robot.

Message 6 of 8
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Benmason

Hi @Benmason

I haven't checked if this works but you may try to open the model in the repair mode:

ROBOT-how to open file in repair mode

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 7 of 8
Benmason
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Just tried that and I don't think it does I'm afraid

Message 8 of 8
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Benmason

Hi @Benmason

So it seems that sorting is the only solution. In case you want to look at it from a different angle - I find this behavior extremely helpful when you want to edit values of loads when you copy part of the existing load to a new (empty lines). Then you will find them at the bottom so changing their assigned load case to another and editing values is easy which wouldn't be possible if these records appeared in 'into numerical/alphabetical order'.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report