Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foundation Results (RSAP 2013) - missing view

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
memoalcr
1017 Views, 7 Replies

Foundation Results (RSAP 2013) - missing view

Dear Support,

When checking Foundation Results, the plan view with the stress distribution does not display (see attached file). Why?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: memoalcr

Try to use: Tools > Customize > Open Layouts from template and calculate the foundation again. If this doesn't solve this issue attach the rtd file please.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 8
memoalcr
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Mr.Kosakowski, The procedure did not work. Please download the rtd file form https://www.yousendit.com/download/UW13blFNckllaFNLRmNUQw -- Ing. Guillermo Alvarez III (IC-9105) Tel: +506 2220-2710 Fax: +506 2220-2722 www.sismocon.com
Message 4 of 8
memoalcr

Procedure did not work. Please download the rtd file from

https://www.yousendit.com/download/UW13blFNckllaFNLRmNUQw

Thank you

Message 5 of 8
Artur.Kosakowski

I can't see such problem on my computer. Try to delete the foundation from the Inspector and import it again from the model.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 6 of 8
memoalcr

I tried your suggestion and nothing. I ran new model and obtained the same resutls. My PC runs Windows8.

I did put the model on another PC with Windows7 and the view does appear.

Could it be an OS error?

Message 7 of 8
memoalcr

Mr.Kosakowski, if I  close the window with the global coefficients, design combinations, etc. the plan view with the stress distribution does display (see attached file). Any suggestions?

Message 8 of 8
Artur.Kosakowski

Robot 2013 is not officially supported on W8. There may be some issues as it has been released prior to W8.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report