Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any solution to fix this annoying problem? (Panel graphic)

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
lincannotbe
563 Views, 9 Replies

Any solution to fix this annoying problem? (Panel graphic)

I don't know if the images I am attaching are self-explanatory.

Basically, when I do "Creation panel from FE list" the mother-panel always shows as a whole panel before

the cut-out.

By looking at the FE number list, it doesn't lookt like there is any over-lapping panel, but just graphically it looks wrong.

Is this permanent issue due to using unsupported graphic card? I am currently using GeForce Quadro 600.

Please let me know, thank you!

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

I have made a quick test and it look OK for me. What was the exact way you created your model (step by step) please?

panel inside panel.png

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 10

I followed the exact same method as shown here

http://screencast.com/t/GxgtEue5bFf

No matter what I try, I always see the whole panel without opening where a new panel is created.

I tried adjusting hardware acceleration, openGL, etc all graphic related options.

Still no luck.

Anything else I can try? The presentation of panel is just very misleading and confusing.

Could this be because Geforce is uncertified by AutoCAD software?

Please let me know. Thank you!

Message 4 of 10

No matter what I try, I always see the whole panel without opening where a new panel is created.

I'm not sure if I understand the situation correctly as on the movie the 'opening' is clearly visible.

opening1.PNG

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 10

as opposed to seeing the screen shot that you just attached (with correct opening in this middle where new panle is created with FE list),

i am seeing this.

1_2.jpg

Hope this clearly show you my situation??

Message 6 of 10

The screen shot is from your movie (you can see the time in the bottom right corner). My assumption is that for the last picture the sequence of action was different? 

Artur Kosakowski
Message 7 of 10

I did follow the exact step as shown in the video.

I alos noticed that when I make an opening to a panel, the same behavior is seen.

The opening is there, but it just isn't visibly shown on the screen.

Perhaps two issues are related. A graphic issue.

I will further try tweaking the graphics, because I don't think it is a problem with the way I create the panel or opening, etc.

Unfortunately, all computers in my office have GeForce Quadro, so I cannot try other graphic card.

Anyway, thank you very much for the careful attention!

Please let me know if any other suggestions are there at any time!

Message 8 of 10
lincannotbe
in reply to: lincannotbe

can you download this and see if you have no problem seeing two separate panel correctly?

also can you also send me your test file if possible?

thank you very much

Message 9 of 10

Try:

panel contur modification.PNG

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 10 of 10

WORKS LIKE A CHARM!

Never thought that redefining the countour would be the solution.

So there was no graphic hardware issue after all.

Thank you so much always!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report