Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beam with reinforcement

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
lucas_serra17
1079 Views, 1 Reply

Beam with reinforcement

HI!

I`m trying to create a beam with rebars on Revit 2014. But, when I create a concrete beam and select the option "Rebar", the follow message appears:
"Hooks will not be included in Rebar Shape definitions. This option can be changed under Reinforcement Settings, and should be set before adding any Rebar elements to the project".

I press ok and other message appears: "No Rebar Shape family is loaded in the project. Would you like to load one now?". But, when I press ok, I don`t find any rebar family on metric units or imperial units too.

What should I do to create a reinforced beam? 

Where can I find the rebar family of Revit 2014 for donwload?

Thanks a lot,

Lucas Serra.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi,

Your way is right. just go to the family and see there is "Structural Rebar Shapes". Open that folder and "Select all family" and load into the project. Then you will see that all Rebar Families are loaded into the project. Then cut a section on the beam. Go to section view. then select rebar and choose your rebar option from right side rebar bar and place it into the sectional beam. Remember that no rebar will place in plan view. you have to go into section and then place it. hope it will solve your problem.

Please find the attached files for your help.

If there is any further problem then please let me know.

Thanks & regards,

Subhradeep Sen

Kolkata

India

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report