Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Phase Panel schedule shows as three phase

33 REPLIES 33
Message 1 of 34
DMaurer-Veca
15194 Views, 33 Replies

Single Phase Panel schedule shows as three phase

Trying to create a single phase panel schedule for a residential project. Even thought I have selected the 'Single Phase Panel - 120V MCB' and the properties shows 1 for the number of phases, the panel schedule still shows three phases. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Diane M
33 REPLIES 33
Message 21 of 34
casquatch
in reply to: eric_grey

Eric,

See attached. I am able to adjust the first spare to be 2 poles, but the one below, no matter what location it is will not keep the 2 pole setting.

The panel is set to 42 1# pole breakers.

Thanks for the help!

Casey

Message 22 of 34
eric_grey
in reply to: casquatch

Casey,

I have not been able to reproduce your issue.  I attached a screen shot of what I tried.  Is it possible to reproduce this in a new file and attach it?  Or you can email it to me - eric dot grey at autodesk dot com.  Or there may be a better way to share the file.

Thanks,

Eric

Eric Grey
Software QA Analyst
Message 23 of 34
nmulder34

+1 that this is an issue. I have gotten so used to 'working around' the issue (using Revit panel schedules since release 2012) that when I was helping a new user today I realized again how confusing it is. And making fixed number templates can get tedious quick. I hope this is addressed in the next release.

Message 24 of 34
pheby

hi,

i have 1-phase panel board as family but in schedule templates i didn't have 1-phase template , so how can i create 1-phase schedule template ?

i thought that the template has this option to change from 3-phase to 1-phase but when the family is 1-phase panel but actuall

when i created the schedule it is still 3-phase.

how can i edit or create 1-phase schedule

Message 25 of 34
CoreyDaun
in reply to: pheby

Can you clarify a little bit; are you referring to a single-phase/two-pole panel or a single-phase/single-pole panel?

The former is an American standard and, as such, is supported by Revit. The latter is not supported, and a work-around is required. The option that is presented here is to use a distribution panel schedule instead of a branch panel schedule.

Take a peek at this thread for more information: Single pole - single phase panel schedule

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 26 of 34
pheby
in reply to: CoreyDaun

i used panel scheule 120/240v single phase and it was work for me but now they require panel single phase 120/208v but when i run the panel schedule as 120/208v it appear as 3 phase (A,B,C) i need the schedule to be (A&B) without C , could you help me please

Message 27 of 34
CoreyDaun

Under the Panel Template's options, I believe that there is a setting to hide the third phase for such panels (I don't have Revit open at the moment to verify).

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 28 of 34
pheby
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Yes but this option not working i don't know why 😰

Sent from my iPhone
Message 29 of 34
pteague

I believe you need to re-load the panel schedule template after selecting the option to hide third phase.
Message 30 of 34
pheby
in reply to: pteague

thanks i solve it,
the problem was in the electrical distribution system , we should choose
the 120/208v as single phase and it is work thx a lot
Message 31 of 34

Support for single phase, line-to-neutral panels was added in Revit 2021.  If there are outstanding issues, gaps, or other related improvements, please submit new Ideas.

Martin Schmid
Product Line Manager
Mechanical Detailing and Electrical Design
Architecture, Engineering, and Construction
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 32 of 34
huick2

HI Eric, how can you create a ring circuit and the single phase schedule? (L1 & N, No pole B)
Message 33 of 34
huick2

how can you create the ring circuit ?
Message 34 of 34
eric_grey
in reply to: huick2

Hi @huick2 , I'm not familiar with ring circuits.  You may want to start a new thread with that question.  There are probably others who would have suggestions for you.

Thanks,

Eric

Eric Grey
Software QA Analyst

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report