Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2014 panel schedule template border problem

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
caleb.hill
1793 Views, 5 Replies

Revit 2014 panel schedule template border problem

I'm trying to create a panel schedule template. I want to add border to empty cells that touch the outside of the template, but for some reason every time I try it doesn't save. Makes my schedules look funny. Has anyone else had this problem?

See pic attached to see what I mean.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
CoreyDaun
in reply to: caleb.hill

Hello, welcome to the Discussion Groups!

While editing the Panel Schedule Template, click "Set Template Options" on the Contextual tab on the Ribbon. In the following dialog in General Settings, there is a section at the bottom titled "Borders". Is the option "Outside border of template:" enabled?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 6
caleb.hill
in reply to: CoreyDaun

That option is checked. This problem may be related to another problem I'm having with this template. Its here and you have also replied to it.

Message 4 of 6
CoreyDaun
in reply to: caleb.hill

I believe that the two issues may very well be related, and I've replied to the corresponding thread.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 6
kschicker
in reply to: CoreyDaun

This is STILL happening in Revit 2018.  FOUR YEARS later, and we still cant get a solution for this??  Telling users to "Backup your Panel Schedule Templates" isnt a real solution.  Cmon guys, this is unacceptable.

Message 6 of 6
khutsonB7HYW
in reply to: kschicker

Try this. Edit template. Press Set Template Options. Clear the checkbox for Outside border of template. Choose Finish Template. Repeat Edit Template. Line style of outside border of template is defaulted to Thin Lines now. Put a check on Outside border of template. Choose the correct line style. Choose Finish Template

Tags (3)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report