Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electical panel schedule problem

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
2001jonathon
1279 Views, 9 Replies

Electical panel schedule problem

Im having a problem. When I try to create an electrical panel schedule It shouls up a blank White screen. There is nothing on there. Has anyone come across this problem in the past and knows how to fix it.

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
CoreyDaun
in reply to: 2001jonathon

Had the exact same problem. I went back to an older "uncorrupted" version to get them. Attached is an .rvt file with everything purged except for the Panel Schedule Templates. Open this file, and then use Transfer Project Standards from your Project to bring them over.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 10
2001jonathon
in reply to: CoreyDaun

So how do I insert it in my drawing file. I have purged everything. I just dont know how to insert it in.

Message 4 of 10
CoreyDaun

Don't purge anything in your file - if you can undo it, you should.

To get the correct Panel Schedule Templates, make sure that you have both your Project and the previously attached file. In your Project, go to the Manage tab and click 'Transfer Project Standards', which will bring up a dialog box. For 'Copy from:' select "PanelScheduleTemplate". Click 'Check None' and then scroll down through the list and check 'Panel Schedule Templates - Branch Panel' and 'Panel Schedule Templates - Switchboard' and click 'OK'. A message will appear saying they exist already, so just click 'Overwrite' to replace the existing ones with the new. That should do it, just ask if you have any more questions!

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 10
2001jonathon

Worked like a charm. Thanks for the help.

Do you know why that problem happens?

Message 6 of 10
CoreyDaun

Glad to help.

I don't know why it's like that, but I do know that it was like that for Revit MEP 2011 as well.

Message 7 of 10
2001jonathon

I am all just so new at all of this stuff so I want to thank you again. Now mu next task is to learn how to make a light fixture family, but I will figure it out.

Message 8 of 10
Alfredo_Medina

@Anonymous wrote:

Had the exact same problem. I went back to an older "uncorrupted" version to get them. Attached is an .rvt file with everything purged except for the Panel Schedule Templates. Open this file, and then use Transfer Project Standards from your Project to bring them over.

Thank you very much, Corey. I was having the same problem. Your file with the panel schedule templates restored my blank schedule with the correct information.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 9 of 10
msimons

I have tryed to use the panel schedule "FIX" link from previous inquirey now i have only a excell sheet displyed and a blank when i open it. ???

Message 10 of 10
hammansevan

After I went through this process the schedule is still blank.

I have added multiple circuits to this panel and for some reason the schedule is blank. The system browser reacts and highlights different elements as I click around the blank schedule. I am relatively new to revit and cannot pin point the problem.

Thanks for the help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report