Revit Architecture

Mentor
Message 1 of 2 (210 Views)
Accepted Solution

color plots

210 Views, 1 Replies
02-20-2013 09:01 AM

Not sure if this is a revit issue ot not but I've been having issues with plotting in color.  I have a sheet with rooms designated with different colors for different departments.  I upgraded to 2013 and now can't plot color.  I have view template correct, the print setup to plot in color, and everything else seems to be right.  Any ideas?

Running win7, 64bit, 2013 building systems.  And I know the plotter is fine, plotted in autocad and pdf's were fine in color.

Mentor
Message 2 of 2 (154 Views)

Re: color plots

03-01-2013 06:20 AM in reply to: jdukc

Not sure what did the trick, but I updated to the latest update on Revit 2013 (update2) and updated all the HP drivers.

Now I'm plotting in color.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Revit Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Revit helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Revit

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Youtube