Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUSTAINABLE ARCHITECTURE

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ferrari.fran7
314 Views, 2 Replies

SUSTAINABLE ARCHITECTURE

Hello, I am new to autodesk, and I am not sure which software I should be using to create buildings with a sustainable design. I would like to get some advice on which software should I use, and maybe some advice on where to learn the software online. - Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
LisaDrago
in reply to: ferrari.fran7

In my opinion - I would suggest Revit. There are a lot of great features beyond the visualization.

You are able to get some starting analysis that can help make some quick decisions on your design.

You can use the model beyond the design phase and take it through construction and into facility management. 

Ultimately it depends upon what you are looking for.

I would strongly suggest getting training for Revit. It is not as easy to just 'pick up.'

You could see if any local community colleges in your area has a class on Revit. Or possibly a ATC (on of Autodesk's Authorized Training Center) 

There are some good books out there also.

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 3 of 3
ferrari.fran7
in reply to: LisaDrago

Thanks. This was really useful 😄

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report