Removing tag leader,
I couldn’t know how to remove the leader of the tag from its family. How this might be done?
The leader is an automatic and can't be turned off - in the options bar you can uncheck Leader and then it will not place a leader. Circled below...
many thanks for the answer.
but why there is way to edit its family and thus we can choose it to be off by default?
I don't have a better answer other then it is how the system works. You can create any type of tag you would like - but you will always have a leader option available.
many thanks. however, it works.
There's away to remove tag leader in bulk.
1. SELECT SINGLE FAMILY INSTANTE
2. RIGHT CLICK, SELECT ALL INSTANCES IN VIEW OR IN PROJECT
3. WHILE SELECTION IS HIGHLIGHTED TO GO TO ANNOTATE MENU AND CHOOSE TAG ALL
4. DIALOG BOX OPENS WITH DIFFERENT TAGS IN PROJECT
5. SELECT THE TAG YOU WANT TO USE AND IN THE LOWER LEFT HAND CORNER THERE IS A CHECKBOX THAT SAYS LEADER. LEAVE IT UNCHECKED AND ALL OF YOUR TAGS WILL COME IN WITHOUT A LEADER.
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register