Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTU problem with Windows 8

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
SiiskonenT
610 Views, 1 Reply

LTU problem with Windows 8

I just installed Revit 2014 in to my home computer and imported the license from my office. Now I'm trying to export the license back to office with LTU, but I get this:

"The license you are trying to export is in use by one or more Autodesk products. You must close all products using this license before you can export the license."

I've closed all programs, rebooted the system and opened task manager to see that there is no Autodesk products running and still the same message!

Is this something to do with Windows 8? What should I try next?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: SiiskonenT

The License Service Agreement allows for you to activate both of these locations.  Disregard the LTU because it never works.  Actually, I am exaggerating.  It works less than never. 

Activate your home install and your office install and you will be set.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report