Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crop Region not in print

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
rsabclin
7812 Views, 3 Replies

Crop Region not in print

I have made crop region lines to be heavy lines on elevations and it shows heavy lines on my monitor . When I created PDF file or print preview, it does not show any heavy lines of crop region lines. Anyone can help me with it? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: rsabclin

While in the Print dialog, click on "Setup..." which will bring you to 'Print Setup' where you will find a checkbox option towards the bottom "Hide crop boundaries" that I believe is enabled by default. Simply clear that checkbox and your Crop Regions should print.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
Jordan24MVU
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Does this print the crop boundaries in every view on every sheet that you print?

Or does it only print the crop boundaries that are turned on?

Thank you in advance.

Message 4 of 4
ToanDN
in reply to: Jordan24MVU

Only the ones you turned on.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report