Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the Revision number starts from 0 in Titleblock.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
3796 Views, 3 Replies

Change the Revision number starts from 0 in Titleblock.

Hi there,

Is it possible to change the Revision Number as starts from 0,1,2,....... in Revit Titleblock. If it is could you explain. See the snapshot I've attached.

Thanks in advance

Marudhu Pandian.V

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Anonymous

I believe the best method would to set the first Sequence's 'Numbering' to "None" with the rest to "Numeric" and then manually place Text for the "0" within the Title Block Family on top of the Schedule, if you need to show that.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
bojantes
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Nice idea ...but from my experience it is not gonna work.

For "cad" way of thinking and hiding stuff in your model, this method is just perfect!

What happens when I need to create a list of drawings that are issued in this rrevision?

...or cloud the stuff I have changed for this revision? Revit is not picking up the revision with no number/letter.  

Is there a way to really make Revit count from ZERO?

Message 4 of 4
adrian.zavalabedolla
in reply to: Anonymous

If you go to View-sheet composition-revisions, on the bottom right it says numbering options and you can click on numeric and change the sequence starting number to "0". If anyone has this issue in the future.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report