Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link Items to Project - Show Lifecycle State

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Chad-Smith
479 Views, 3 Replies

Link Items to Project - Show Lifecycle State

I have what I thought was a simple link to create, but I just can't find the best way, or how to configure what I need.

I would like to have two workspaces, one for projects, the second for individual 'product' items.

I would like to have a tab in my project in which I can create a link to multiple items and have them displayed in a list. The list would have two columns, one for the 'product' name and another for the current lifecycle state of the 'product'.

Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jpiggee
in reply to: Chad-Smith

Chad,

Using the descriptor of the product to include the lifecycle state (REV) would give you this ability to see what is happening with the items in question.

As for location, you could use the Grid, Linked items, or BOM tab to accomplish this.

Joseph Piggee
Fusion 360 Administrator
TPI Composites
jpiggee@tpicomposites.com
Message 3 of 4
Chad-Smith
in reply to: jpiggee

Nice. I think that might do it for the moment.

It would be nice if the State could be put into a separate column though. I think 'linking' of items needs to be a bit more customisable in the fields which we can display on the Tabs.

Message 4 of 4
jpiggee
in reply to: Chad-Smith

Chad,

That would be a fantastic post to the IdeaStation!

Joseph Piggee
Fusion 360 Administrator
TPI Composites
jpiggee@tpicomposites.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report