Product Support
michelle.stone
Message 1 of 1 (149 Views)

Duplicate user emails in a PLM 360 tenant

149 Views, 0 Replies
03-17-2013 12:55 PM

Are you trying to log into PLM 360 and seeing this message:

havewemet.png

when you were expecting to log in?  If you had more than one account in the PLM 360 tenant using the same email prior to our change to Autodesk ID Authentication, that may be the issue.  I set up an example in my personal tenant to demonstate this - both Tabby Cat and Peter Smith were using the same email:

duplicate_users.png

So poor Tabby Cat could not log in :catsad:

She contacted her PLM system administrator and got it straightened out - the admin removed the 'Unknown-' prefix from the email and updated Peter's email with a valid, unique address and now they can both log in!

If you are having issues loggin in, contact your site admin. If you are the site admin, log a case with support and we'll help you sort it out!  You can reference the tutorial I wrote about getting Techinical Support for PLM 360.

Cheers!  (or should I say "Sláinte" since it's St. Paddy's Day!)

Michelle

Michelle Stone
PLM Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community