Mechanical Desktop

Reply
*McFay, Bill
Message 1 of 6 (74 Views)

Bevel Gear

74 Views, 5 Replies
12-06-2000 05:39 AM
Can anybody model this 2D bevel gear in the attachment? I was not able to
model it.

Best Regards

drkwing@hotmail.com
*Keller, Kent
Message 2 of 6 (74 Views)

Re: Bevel Gear

12-06-2000 06:54 AM in reply to: *McFay, Bill
Bill

First all attachments are supposed to go to Customer Files NG, I am sure Anne
will be along to move it in a while......Hi Anne 8^)

Where are you having problems? To make what is shown, without the teeth, you
should be able to just profile half the side view and revolve it 360.

--
Kent Keller
Strobe Data Inc.
www.strobedata.com

"Bill McFay" wrote in message
news:E2C6A3C268265C8ADFF645EA2AC79E78@in.WebX.SaUCah8kaAW...
> Can anybody model this 2D bevel gear in the attachment? I was not able to
> model it.
>
> Best Regards
>
> drkwing@hotmail.com
>
>
*Brown, Anne
Message 3 of 6 (74 Views)

Re:

12-06-2000 07:23 AM in reply to: *McFay, Bill
Since it is such a small attachment we'll leave it here. But in
the future....
--
Anne Brown
Manager, Moderator
Autodesk Product Support discussion groups
Discussion Q&A: http://www.autodesk.com/discussion

Kent Keller wrote:
>
> Bill
>
> First all attachments are supposed to go to Customer Files NG, I am sure Anne
> will be along to move it in a while......Hi Anne 8^)
*McFay, Bill
Message 4 of 6 (74 Views)

Re:

12-06-2000 04:12 PM in reply to: *McFay, Bill
I have made it without the teeth ofcourse. But what I want is to make it
with teeth just like MDT's shaft generator spur gears.

Bill

"Anne Brown" wrote in message
news:3A2ECA87.30DF2C61@autodesk.com...
> Since it is such a small attachment we'll leave it here. But in
> the future....
> --
> Anne Brown
> Manager, Moderator
> Autodesk Product Support discussion groups
> Discussion Q&A: http://www.autodesk.com/discussion
>
> Kent Keller wrote:
> >
> > Bill
> >
> > First all attachments are supposed to go to Customer Files NG, I am sure
Anne
> > will be along to move it in a while......Hi Anne 8^)
*Krubsack, Kim
Message 5 of 6 (74 Views)

Re: Bevel Gear

12-14-2003 05:13 AM in reply to: *McFay, Bill
Bill,
I posted an example of one way to model this in customer files under Bevel
Gear.
Kim

Bill McFay wrote in message
news:E2C6A3C268265C8ADFF645EA2AC79E78@in.WebX.SaUCah8kaAW...
> Can anybody model this 2D bevel gear in the attachment? I was not able to
> model it.
>
> Best Regards
>
> drkwing@hotmail.com
>
>
*Brown, Anne
Message 6 of 6 (74 Views)

Re:

12-14-2003 05:13 AM in reply to: *McFay, Bill
Kim -

It appears that when I removed your first unzipped file, and
renamed the second file subject line to "Bevel Gear - Zipped
File" that the file was lost. I apologize and will put this in as
a bug to be investigated.

Please repost your file and accept my apologies. If you posted it
as a reply to the message in CF at least the title is already
there!
--
Anne Brown
Manager, Moderator
Autodesk Product Support discussion groups
Discussion Q&A: http://www.autodesk.com/discussion

Kim Krubsack wrote:
>
> Bill,
> I posted an example of one way to model this in customer files under Bevel
> Gear.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community