Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publisher2014 version

18 REPLIES 18
Message 1 of 19
Dan_Margulius
1610 Views, 18 Replies

Publisher2014 version

Hello,

Is there going to be a 2014 version? 

Thanks

Dan

18 REPLIES 18
Message 2 of 19

EOL ???

Message 3 of 19
DarrenP
in reply to: Dan_Margulius

i haven't heard anything from autodesk about it

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 19
Dan_Margulius
in reply to: DarrenP

I think someone deleted your previous post... Something is not right...:) Conspiracy ? Dan
Message 5 of 19
DarrenP

that was me

i was trying to edit it

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 19
Dan_Margulius

This is very weird that a software dies like that

I would expect some formal PR from AD.

Dan 

Message 7 of 19
DarrenP

i went by the product page: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/index?id=14640987&siteID=123112

it wasn't updated like the others

so i am assuming there isn't a 2014 version

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 8 of 19
Timmy_Stalnacke

Fantastic!!!

I have been waiting for 2014 since last spring...

Message 9 of 19

Hello timmy,

I think you will have to wait a little bit longer. I dont think that there is a 2014 version

Dan

Message 10 of 19
bowen192

I've heard rumours that 2014 allows you to manipulate models with up to 11 parts without crashing or corrupting your file.

It would be quite an achievement tbf.

Message 11 of 19

Would love to know when Publisher 2014 is coming out. I can not move onto Inventor 2014 until it does. Publisher 2013 does not read Inventor 2014 files. Any one know of a utility to allow Publisher 2013 read Inventor 2014 files?

Regards

Victor

Message 12 of 19

How about Vault 2014 and Publisher 2013?

Message 13 of 19
subsales

Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for your posts and your concern regarding Publisher. We love hearing from you.

Let's clear up a few things :smileyhappy:

1. Publisher is alive and well. The product is NOT end of life

2. There is a new release coming out, which we were unable to announce until it was in the same quarter that it was shipping, due to corporate policy.

3. The new release is called Inventor Publisher 2013 R1 (or 2013.1). It will work with Inventor 2014 and all other Autodesk 2014 products which were supported in Publsiher 2013 as well for interop workflows.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns, either here on the forum or directly at timera.hart@autodesk.com.

Best,

Timera Hart

Technical Product Manager

Message 14 of 19
mthomas
in reply to: subsales

Timera,

Is there a "What's New" available or is the only thing new the ability to work with 2014 files?

Unfortunately having a "new" release labeled with 2013 when all the other Autodesk products are on 2014 does not give me the "warm and fuzzies" about it not being end-of-life.

Mike

Mike Thomas

Message 15 of 19
Huan.Yu_Autodesk
in reply to: mthomas

Hello Mike,

Please get "What's New" for Inventor Publisher 2013 R1 here:

http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Inventor_Publisher/enu/2013/Help/0184-What_s_N184

Thanks,

-Huan

Message 16 of 19
TheDocGuy

So is 2013 R1 released- seeing there is a thread about product key (and issues Smiley Surprised) already? 

Did not see any reference to "R1" on http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/index?id=14640987&siteID=123112 

Is it an upgrade to 2013 sp3 or a new purchase? BTW, noticed that Publisher is not even listed as a "Product" from Australian Autodesk store.

Message 17 of 19
DarrenP
in reply to: TheDocGuy

it should appear on your sub site under inventor publisher 2013

the read me is here: http://images.autodesk.com/adsk/files/autodesk_inventor_publisher_2013_r1_readme.htm

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 18 of 19
TheDocGuy

Checked sub site & again nothing in regards to Inventor publisher- only refers back to US site. Also the readme above does not mention anything as to my original question- "Is it an upgrade or not for user with regular 2013?". Rather not have to purchase a stand alone R1 version when already have Inventor Publisher 2013.

Message 19 of 19
Maxim-CADman77
in reply to: TheDocGuy

After Publisher 2013 stopped opening the file that was created with it
our designers refused to use it.

Since that moment they use Deep Exploration.

Now I understand how they were right....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report