Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tabulated charts

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
rnewcomb
995 Views, 6 Replies

tabulated charts

Ok PRo's

I have made a steel die part and put holes in the part and also put threaded holes in the part, now I want to create a hole tabulation that calls out each hole and also tells the info for the threaded holes as well.

like...  0.2570 hole drilled  and tapped to 5/16-18 UNC

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
mcgyvr
in reply to: rnewcomb

http://help.autodesk.com/view/INVNTOR/2014/ENU/?guid=GUID-C8BCD600-830A-4110-B9D8-9364FF0BAD21

or create a general table and manually populate it or insert an excel table..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 3 of 7
blair
in reply to: mcgyvr

You should be able to pull that data up and bring it into the Hole Table. RMB on the table, select the Edit Table, select Formatting from the Tab-Options, then select the COlumn Chooser. You may need to change the Formatting to get the desired number of decimals.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 4 of 7
rnewcomb
in reply to: blair

OK, THANK YOU, iT DID ADD THE COLUMNS BUT IT DID NOT PUT THE INFORMATION IN THEM? it ONLY ADDED A - IN EACH SPOT??

Message 5 of 7
blair

Check your model, did you use the Hole Feature or did you use the Extrude Feature? It works fine here, brings in the Drill Hole Size and Drill Tape Size.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 6 of 7
rnewcomb

I used hole feature

Message 7 of 7
rnewcomb
in reply to: blair

oops, I was adding the thread from the thread feature and not in the hole feature. now it works...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report