Inventor General

Distinguished Contributor
Message 1 of 2 (88 Views)

Settings

88 Views, 1 Replies
01-07-2013 07:32 AM

I am having a problem with Inventor Factory Design 2013 holding my settings for style and my customized keyboard shortcuts.  Every time I close inventor I have to go back and re-import my settings for idw's and parts.  

Distinguished Contributor
Message 2 of 2 (78 Views)

Re: Settings

01-07-2013 08:06 AM in reply to: justinpcaris

I was forgetting to hit the save button on my styles library, and the real problem for my shortcuts is that everytime i restart inventor disussion forum atomaticly asigns its self a DF hot key so when i go to hit just D for dimension it doesnt select it automaticly.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube