Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2014 crashes when saving

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
764 Views, 4 Replies

Inventor 2014 crashes when saving

Hi. I am using PDSU 2014 Ultimate.  90% of the time I go to save an assembly, Inventor crashes and comes up with an error report. Can anyone help please.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
CCarreiras
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi!

Already install the service pack 1?

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so, use the  Mark Solutions!  Accept as Solution or Give Kudos!Kudos - Thank you!

CCarreiras

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
johnsonshiue

Hi! Did you submit crash report when it happened? If yes, could you send me an email (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)? I would like to look at the crash report you submitted. In the meantime, please make sure R2014 SP1 is installed.

Thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Yes I have already installed service pack 1
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Quick update.  Before trying the suggestion that Johson emailed me, changing the hardware settings to software mode, I recieved an update for vault sp1.  I installed this, and so far the problem has gone.  There are still times when inventor has "stopped responding" but after a few seconds or minutes, the assembly saves.

Is there a reason that vault would affect this?  I am only using a single user system without vault.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report