Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor 2012 Tutorial Arbor Press Rack and Pinion

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
nick.prsha
2571 Views, 4 Replies

Inventor 2012 Tutorial Arbor Press Rack and Pinion

Hi,

I need help using the Arbor Press Tutorial.  I have downloaded the tutorial file and the offline help file and installed both of them properly.  I was wondering how you get a step by step walkthrough of the tutorial, like in the older versions.  I was also wondering if anyone knows how to take the involute gear tooth profile off a gear designed in the desing accelerator and use it to create the matching pinion?  I noticed in the arbor press model that while it has a pinion, the tooth profile is not an involute profile.  Thanks for your help.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
JDMather
in reply to: nick.prsha

>I was wondering how you get a step by step walkthrough of the tutorial, like in the older versions.

Step-by-step walkthrough of what tutorial?  Inventor Studio?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
JDMather
in reply to: nick.prsha

You will have to answer questions to carry on a discussion.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EESignature

Message 4 of 5
in reply to: JDMather

hey did you ever manage to get it working?....   im using 2014 and been trying for days to get this tutorial for a project

Message 5 of 5
JDMather
in reply to: 0705640

Are you just trying to get the Arbor Press files that are used in tutorials, or are you trying to get the Inventor Studio Tutorials that use these files (same question the OP didn't answer 3 yrs ago)?

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/inventor-products/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/ENU/1...

http://help.autodesk.com/view/INVNTOR/2014/ENU/?guid=GUID-FBCDDF07-41E2-4B6F-9E05-56C5447AE644

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report