Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Inventor 2010 student version.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
2178 Views, 5 Replies

Free Inventor 2010 student version.

where can i download this version of inventor 

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Ray,

In the Education Community site most Products only got 2011 as the oldest version. What is the complete name of the Inventor Product you are asking for a download link? To be sure, please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

i dont have a serial number for it im just looking for the inventor 2010 version my computer wont work with 2011-2014 at all ive tryed them but i use to have 2010 on here and it worked great.

Message 4 of 6
jessica.t

Apologies, Ray, but the 2010 version isn't available. We only offer versions up to three years back from current release for our Education Community products. What issues are you having when you install version 2011?

Jessica Thrasher
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: jessica.t

i think its not a very good decision .not everybody have or use i7 & 16gb ram.for student there must be some flexibility ............(personal opinion)

Message 6 of 6
LT.Rusty

@Anonymous wrote:

i think its not a very good decision .not everybody have or use i7 & 16gb ram.for student there must be some flexibility ............(personal opinion)

You don't need an i7 and 16 GB of RAM.  Up until a few months ago I had an AMD Phenom 9850 and 6 GB of RAM.  Built that computer in 2008.  It ran Inventor 2014 just fine, so long as I wasn't trying to do rendering or FEA.

Rusty

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report