Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FATAL REALDWG ERROR

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1812 Views, 4 Replies

FATAL REALDWG ERROR

Hi!!!

I am working with Autodesk Inventor and we are facing some problems, as Inventor reports as an Error and we lose all the information we haven't saved till then; and most of the times we have this problem when we click the save button.

It says that it's imposible to overwrite the file to Undu(The disk might be full) 

I would very much appreciate if you could help me

Thanks!!

Pablo

Sin título3.jpg

Sin título4.a.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
cbenner
in reply to: Anonymous

I would first have your IT people check to see if you are actually running out of disk space.  Inventor writes an Undo file to local disk space, saving information so that you can perform the Undo function.  The size of the Undo file can be set or changed in: Options, on the General tab.  The larger the Undo file, the farther back you can Undo things.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

First of all, I would like to thank you for the answer.

We work with a Server that has free space, and we are having the same problem in different work stations, but just in one .dwg. We have tried coping it in windows, use the pack and go appliction of Autodesk and use the new dwg, but this error keeps crashing us.

During the morning, we have also tried to enlarge the undo File, but we haven't been able to avoid the error.

We are thinking on starting the dwg again, because we must change every little change we make or we will lose everything.

Pablo

Message 4 of 5
cbenner

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: cbenner

Thanks!!! Will do the .dwg, again when we have time

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report