Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit one part from Content Center Files

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
tuliobarata
178 Views, 0 Replies

Edit one part from Content Center Files

Hey all,

With IV 2013 here I'm having some problems when update the appearance of some materials. Every single part ou assy that were created in a older version of IV, when I open on 2013 it comes with a texture of an extended plate..that i use only in one of my materiais.... so i have to migrate all the files and then update the Styles, with that everything works great.... BUT...

For some files from CC files, i cant do it...Dont know why but some screws e.g are updated right, but some i cant even update because its not checked out..many of them. So in my assemblies most of my screws, washers, etc, comes with this texture.

I would like to know then how to edit these files from CC just to update the styles...i Tried many ways but none worked.

With no one with these files here I still cant edit it, from the master assemblie not too, open the file with one project in the same folder not works too... 

I'm outr of ideas...the only way is really delete these files and recreate ??? I'm afraid doing this because many projects are using these same screws, washers etc;

Thanks very much

Tulio Barata

IV 2013
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report