Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot read texture image C:\Users\Public\Documents\Autodesk\Inventor 20

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
plcrry
2350 Views, 5 Replies

Cannot read texture image C:\Users\Public\Documents\Autodesk\Inventor 20

Cannot read texture image C:\Users\Public\Documents\Autodesk\Inventor 2010\Textures\Chrome.dds

I have been away for a week and now get the above message. Can anybody help me please?

Cheers

Paul
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
scottmoyse
in reply to: plcrry

have you checked to see if the file exists in that location? you haven't provided much information

Scott Moyse
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Design & Manufacturing Technical Services Manager at Cadpro New Zealand

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

Message 3 of 6
plcrry

Hi sorry

You know what its like when your busy. File does not exist and I cannot find it. I get to Inventor2010 file and then there is no texture folder in it. Can anyone send me the texture folder if they have it.
Thank you very much guys
Message 4 of 6
plcrry

All sorted out now. Search does not highlight folders in recycle bin. It was in there. Don't know how it got there though. Someone might have been on my PC when I have been away. Thanks.
Message 5 of 6
vmontefusco

Can you PLEASE tell me what the detailed solution was so I can fix the same annoying issue.

Thank you

Vince

Message 6 of 6
JDMather
in reply to: vmontefusco

More information is needd - starting with what version of Inventor you are using (this thread is almost 3 yrs old).

Sounds like the original solution was simply to Restore deleted folder.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report