Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Inventor 2015 What's New

66 REPLIES 66
SOLVED
Message 1 of 67
sholmes
24144 Views, 66 Replies

Autodesk Inventor 2015 What's New

I know that the last few releases of the new version of Inventor have been towards the end of March timeframe - does anybody remember how much before that they release the What's New documentation? Also, is there any info on when the beta tester NDA is lifted - they're allowed to talk about it?

Just curious and excited to see what they've got in store for 2015. It'd be nice to see what our investment is bringing us!

66 REPLIES 66
Message 61 of 67
mrattray
in reply to: Ray_Feiler

The PDF version has, but his is the first AKN(?) version I've seen.
Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 62 of 67
jannaspicer
in reply to: mrattray

@mrattray wrote:

@jannaspicer wrote:
... we are working on plans to give ... current Ultimate subscribers access to Alias.

Hi Janna,

Just to clarify, does this apply to customers who are on subscription to Ultimate as of version 2014 only, or does this also include Premium subscribers who are going to become Ultimate subscribers in version 2015 due to the restructuring of the suites?

Thanks

Hi everyone, Sorry for any confusion. Here's a more expanded description:

Access to Showcase 2015 will be provided to Product Design Suite (Premium or Ultimate) 2015 customers who have a current subscription. Customers on earlier versions of PrDS who are current on subscription will be able to get access to it via their subscription benefits (if your tier had Showcase, you'll still be able to get it).

Access to Alias 2015 will be provided to Product Design Suite (Ultimate only) 2015 customers who have a current subscription.  The same logic applies as above to customers on earlier versions of PrDS with a current subscription.

Let me know if you have a different question, and I'll be happy to clarify.

Thanks

Janna

Message 63 of 67
Discussion_Admin
in reply to: mrattray

@mrattray wrote:

@schuete Not to sound rude, but are you an AutoDesk employee? You don't have the A next to your name and I haven't seen you post here before, but your post implies that you are. Could you clarify, please?

Employee ID added Smiley Happy

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Message 64 of 67
scottmoyse
in reply to: jannaspicer

@jannaspicer wrote:

Access to Showcase 2015 will be provided to Product Design Suite (Premium or Ultimate) 2015 customers who have a current subscription. Customers on earlier versions of PrDS who are current on subscription will be able to get access to it via their subscription benefits (if your tier had Showcase, you'll still be able to get it).

Access to Alias 2015 will be provided to Product Design Suite (Ultimate only) 2015 customers who have a current subscription.  The same logic applies as above to customers on earlier versions of PrDS with a current subscription.

Thanks

Janna

Please can you clarify if new 2015 seats of PrDS will get access to Showcase & Alias

Scott Moyse
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Design & Manufacturing Technical Services Manager at Cadpro New Zealand

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

Message 65 of 67
jannaspicer
in reply to: scottmoyse

@scottmoyse wrote:

@jannaspicer wrote:

Thanks

Janna

Please can you clarify if new 2015 seats of PrDS will get access to Showcase & Alias

Hi Scott, the answer is yes, provided that the user is on subscription.

-Janna

Message 66 of 67
mrattray
in reply to: jannaspicer

Not that Janna's word isn't enough, but it looks like they added mentions of Showcase and Alias to the "Included Software" page for PDS: http://www.autodesk.com/suites/product-design-suite/included-software

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 67 of 67
richiesuk
in reply to: blair

it is a top secret or I presume they have not improved the multithreading... very sad, time is money....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report