Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Feature i Bet you didn't know about

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
DeerSpotter
744 Views, 10 Replies

A Feature i Bet you didn't know about

Check out the ALL CAPS check box, allows you to type all caps even if you don't have all caps on your keboard selected.

ALL CAPS FEATURE REQUEST.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
..........................................................................................................................
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
..........................................................................................................................

See My LinkedIn Profile
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
JDMather
in reply to: DeerSpotter

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Inventor-IdeaStation/idb-p/v1232

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 3 of 11
skyngu

can it turn all low case letter to capital letter? otherwise, i dont see anything new.

Autodesk Inventor Professional 2019
Message 4 of 11
swhite
in reply to: skyngu

That's a feature I would love to see incorporated. Its a pain having to retype everything after you've realized the caps lock was off 🙂

Steven White
Lee C. Moore, Inc.
www.lcm-wci.com
Inventor 2011
Intel Dual Xeon E31225 @ 3.1 GHz CPU
16 GB RAM
NVIDIA Quadro 600 GPU
Windows 7 - 64 Bit
Message 5 of 11
DeerSpotter
in reply to: JDMather

I want ppl to rage about this untill they put it in.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

See My LinkedIn Profile
Message 6 of 11
DeerSpotter
in reply to: skyngu

Yeh I that's why i thought of this, i typed everything out and bam it was lowercase... But once selected it will always be selected as default. It's easy for inventor to force caps lock the whole time during that command promt (dimension window) any programmer would be able to do this.

and Having Caps lock on wouldn't reverse it either. I have seen fonts that do uppercase all the time, maybe i should look into that.

See My LinkedIn Profile
Message 7 of 11
cmcconnell

Switch to sentence case - you will never look back.
Mechanix Design Solutions inc.
Message 8 of 11
swhite
in reply to: cmcconnell

I'D BE LOOKING AHEAD FOR A NEW JOB THO 🙂

Steven White
Lee C. Moore, Inc.
www.lcm-wci.com
Inventor 2011
16 GB RAM
NVIDIA Quadro 600 GPU
Windows 7 - 64 Bit
Message 9 of 11
mcgyvr
in reply to: swhite

Being able to select the text then right click and select "Case--Sentence" or "Case--Upper" or "Case--Lower" is a better suggestion if any IMO..

And where is the "spell check" button?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 10 of 11
DeerSpotter
in reply to: mcgyvr

Here as you requested.... a lot better. 🙂

ALL CAPS FEATURE REQUEST.jpg

See My LinkedIn Profile
Message 11 of 11
swhite

Spell check too 🙂 They keep this up and my wish list will dissapear 🙂

Steven White
Lee C. Moore, Inc.
www.lcm-wci.com
Inventor 2011
16 GB RAM
NVIDIA Quadro 600 GPU
Windows 7 - 64 Bit

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report