Announcements
Autodesk has retired Inventor Fusion. We recommend our customers to visit the Fusion 360 community for related inquiries.
Inventor Fusion (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion application corrupted by sketcher

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ellisco1
1492 Views, 2 Replies

Fusion application corrupted by sketcher

Has anyone seen this? I was modeling a part about 10"x10"X .125".  All was well. Started adding some little text features to be printed in the finished part. These features we in trange of .2" tall by .12 wide. No features going to zero or anything stupid like that. on the 3rd letter I look up and the dimension button was gone. Quite gracfuly and did not save the part. Open part file no dimension button and no part. OK, reboot. Open earlier version of part file no dimension button no part. Hmmmm. Delete the "saved state" file. I get a part but no dimension button. 

I killed that application and am currently reinstalling. (Hope the parts are OK.) I'll let you folks know how this comes out.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Phil.E
in reply to: ellisco1

Which version of Fusion are you using?

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
ellisco1
in reply to: ellisco1

Update: I reloaded the app from the apple store (same verion I had been using)  and that fixed the missing dimension button. The part however seems fatally corrupt. I remodeled the part in Fusion 360 and things went ok. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report