Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

serial number and product key for student

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jamiehammonds
981 Views, 3 Replies

serial number and product key for student

i have downloaded the student educational autocad 2011 as i know what to do with this one for my college work but i dont have a serial number or product key how do i get this?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: jamiehammonds

Hello Jamie and welcome to the community!

You can request a student license from either the Education Community or Student Facebook sites. Please check out the following tutorials for more info.

How to Register in the Education Community

How to request a license / download from the Education Community

Message 3 of 4

Hi,

I just downloaded autocad 2012 student version. it is now asking for my serial number and product key. However, when i downloaded it there was an error saying that they can't provide me with a code at the moment, to download the software and try to get it later. Ive tried for the last two hours and I kee[ getting the same message. What could I do?

Im located in ottawa, ontario, canada.

Message 4 of 4

Dear christiancruzsegura:

We apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly provide us your contact information (address, school..) via private message (click on my user ID and then click "Send this user a private message"). This is so that I may set-up your account in our system. 

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report