My LLC has purchased a Revit 2012 license but is working with another firm that has not fully upgraded to the new software. I am wondering where/if I can find Revit 2011 and download it using my purchased 2012 license.
Thanks in advance...
I have a subscription but I don't see where to download older versions.
I did find downloads of older versions on the regular site, but when I opened it up my licesnce didn't work. But this is likely because I purchased a suite of programs and not just Revit.
Thank you for the reply Darren.
I've provided the following previous version request instructions below (please note on the Contract Manager or Software Coordinator have this access), as well as a link that details numerous Subscription Center tutorials.
1. Sign into the Subscription Center.
2. On the Home Page, click on the link "Contract Administration".
3. On the Contract Administration Page, scroll to the bottom of the page
4. Click on the bottom link called "Previous Versions".
5. If you have questions about what licenses are available for previous versions, click on the hyperlink "Eligible Product List"(pdf file)
6. To review the licenses on your subscription, please click on the hyperlink "Coverage Report" and click on your contract number to display the licenses.
7. Click the radio button next to the deployment version that you need. (Standalone or Network) and click "Continue"
8. You will be given further instructions as you progress through until you have completed the Previous Version request.
9. Your new Previous Version serial number will be sent to you via email. If you no longer have the CD or DVD media, your serial number confirmation email will contain information on how to order software media free of charge.
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.