Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
334 Views, 4 Replies

regestration

can someone please help me i need inventor 2012 asap but whenever i try to download it a reactivate your account page comes up and says to resend a reactivation to my email i've done this about 10 times and still have no email HELP!!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: Anonymous

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. We are in the process of fixing this issue. We would greatly appreciate your patience. As an alternative, you may download through Facebook. If you have an existing Facebook account, when you log-in to your facebook account, you may search for  "Autodesk Students", click on the "Like" button. Then, you may click on "free Software" tab as per attached screen shot and be able to download.

Arlin Bibat
Message 3 of 5
philip.s

Hi Lucas,

I wanted to let you know that re-activation looping error has been resolved and you should now be able to access your student benefits via the link below.

students.autodesk.com

Please let me know if you for some reasons you're still experiencing issues and I'll gladly troubleshoot.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

me too!!  I need to finish my homework! 😞

please help!

I tried clicking on that link but it gave me an error message...

Message 5 of 5
philip.s

My apologies Nicole. There was a typo in the hyperlink in the above post which has just been updated / fixed. Thank you very much for catching that. 

Also wanted to give you the heads up that I received your PM and will be replying shortly.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report