Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

out of disk space Revit 2013

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
stevens284
2608 Views, 4 Replies

out of disk space Revit 2013

I downloaded Autodesk Revit 2013 when I trying to install there is a message: out of disk space. In that case my hardisk on Part C still more space (19 GB,). System requirement was 5Gb free disc space require.  I can´t install Revit now. 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: stevens284

You need lots of space for the installation temp files and downloading of the materials library.  Probably should have about 40GB free for installation. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
emily.xu

I think this article can give you an explaination why you out of disk space:http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2012/06/downloading-software-you-need-at-least-triple-the...

So I would suggest you to move your download and extracted files to D disk, and empty the temp folder, then try to install.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 4 of 5
khsaeid

unfortunatley i have this problem too... revit structure 2013 require 79.8 GB disk space ..... please help me solving this problem

Message 5 of 5
Sæmorr

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report