Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to redownload autocad 2011

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
551 Views, 2 Replies

need to redownload autocad 2011

had to do a system restore on computer never could get autocad 2011 to fully install and now can't get it to download again.  It says my e-mail account is already associated with an account.  Please help.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
thesikobabl
in reply to: Anonymous

I ran into the same problem myself today. It seems they have combined the Education Community and Autodesk Community which took affect today. I went through the "forgot password" process and reset the password but still couldn't login. Then figured I'd use my Autodesk Community User ID (not the Education Community email address) and the new password and it worked. Next problem I had is when I went to re-download AutoCAD 2011 it took me to a blank page and didn't start the download. I figure there are some system glitches and will try again tomorrow. I've banged my head against the wall enough today.

Cheers,

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

thanks nice to know I am not the only one.  I have been trying for three days now if you figure anything out let me know please.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report