Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my pc keep rejecting AutoCAD 2012 and pc shuts down on the way of installation

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
nanookthepuppy
377 Views, 2 Replies

my pc keep rejecting AutoCAD 2012 and pc shuts down on the way of installation

I was able to install successfully without any difficulty when I install AutoCAD 2012 30 day trial in 2013, last year. And I uninstalled it in order to reinstall 3 year student AutoCAD2012 for class starting from this year.  But this time, my pc keeps rejecting. My pc shuts down on the way of installing. One time, PC even showed the error sign and said the software I tried to download is uknown souce.  Few things I can think of is.... I might set up securty high without knowing it, or I could not delete previous one completely.    I almost emptied inside TEMP file (some are still remaining ) and i tried again, but nothing helped. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: nanookthepuppy

Download your appropriate version using the virtual assistant.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=21889745&linkID=9240617

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
havermann
in reply to: nanookthepuppy

I tried this solution and it doesn't work. I, too, downloaded AutoCAD 3 year student for 2012. I missed the license and serial number on the original download, but captured it on a second download attempt. The method you suggests dowloads to the computer but does not provide serial and ID info. My error message is FAILED for AutoCad and Inventor with no error number. Frustrating.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report