Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

license transfer utility not starting

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
sean_the_destroyer
1052 Views, 4 Replies

license transfer utility not starting

Hello,

I work at a small mobile aps company that and we have 1 lic of Maya 2011.

I use to be able to export the lic from the work computer to my home computer or laptop in order to work offsite. I never exported off the work station in the office (1st seed). I was switching at home between my home box and my laptop, when I wanted to go to a coffee shop (2nd seed switching).

Now the LTU will not start on the laptop only. I have uninstalled and installed severall times.

I would really like to get this going so I have the main box in the office always up (1st seed). The other seed able will float between my laptop and home box (2nd seed floating).

Currently the LTU only works on the main office worksation, and my home work station.

My laptop is vista 64bit. Any ideas why the LTU will not start up on this laptop?

Thanks

STD

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

I get the error 20 when i try to start maya I asume this is because I dont have the lic installed.

Message 3 of 5

might be a corrupt license.

you might have to delete the license files where LTU doesnt start

c:\programdata\flexnet\adskflex*.*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 4 of 5

You should consider a second activation for home use according to the HULA.  The license transfer utility is problematic.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5

dlete the license files in Flexnet in safe mode, restart, start utility

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report