Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue with installing VBA enabler on autocad 2010

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
rc28
384 Views, 4 Replies

issue with installing VBA enabler on autocad 2010

Hi,

I've downloaded VBA enabler for autocad 32 bit from the autodesk site but when i unzip it and start the installtion it says " that to install VBA enabler i need to have an autocad 2010 base product installed which i do i have auto cad 2010 LT installed.

Any one knows why am i getting this message?

It says running a script or something on autodesk site but i am no programmer i have no idea where to start with this.

Can anyone please help me.

MAny Thanks for any help.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: rc28

that might be why its not installing

its looking for full blown autocad

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
rc28
in reply to: DarrenP

so does that mean there is no VBA application for LT.. all am trying to do is count my blocks and give me their quantities...which BCOUNT and EATTEXT just give me unknown...as i understand they are only for full cad version??

Message 4 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: rc28

thats a limitation of lt i believe

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
rc28
in reply to: DarrenP

so is there anyway in LT where it tells you the block name and quantities of them. i dont want to use qselect as i have 40 different block multples  of them in one drawing and just time consuming to do that 40 times?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report