Installation & Licensing

forsbergmw
Message 1 of 2 (27 Views)

installing Navisworks

27 Views, 1 Replies
09-21-2011 10:56 AM

I'm installing navisworks 2012 student version and it ask for project ans site folder. What are these? If I put in C drive under project and create a new folder  for site the install button doesn't activate.

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 2 (26 Views)

Re: installing Navisworks

09-21-2011 11:37 AM in reply to: forsbergmw

Once you are done configuring the install and you collapse the install subsection, does the install button then activate for you?  I've noticed it will not always be available while you are configuring it. 

Also make sure there is no yellow alert icon beside the product name describing a reason why it cannot install. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube