Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to install autocad r14 to window 7 64 bit

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
8064 Views, 8 Replies

how to install autocad r14 to window 7 64 bit

I change to new PC i want to instrall R14 32 Bit to window 7 64 bit.

Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
grace.liu
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello hlaingmintun23 and welcome to the Community!

Could you please tell us the full company name and version which you wants to re-install? AutoCAD R14, AutoCAD Revit 2014 or AutoCAD 2014?

If the product is AutoCAD R14, it doesn't support in Windows 7.

For other products of 2014 version, please feel free to move it to other PC by Online License Transfer, or uninstall the product from old PC and re-install it in new PC. Please free to download it by our Virtual Agent .

Hope it useful.

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: grace.liu

AutoCAD R14

Hlaing Min

Sent from my iPhone
Message 4 of 9
pendean

R14 is 32bit? I thought it was 16bit... . either way, you are out of luck for official help.
Microsoft's website offers tips and solutions on how to install old software in Win7, go there and help yourself my friend.
Also look into a tool you can purchase called LONGBOW that many users around here swear by that helps as well.

Good luck.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous

Thanks you all
Message 6 of 9
p.m.mahabub40

Hi,auto-cad install was finish but can't  view.

Message 7 of 9
TravisNave
in reply to: p.m.mahabub40

@p.m.mahabub40 wrote:

Hi,auto-cad install was finish but can't  view.

@p.m.mahabub40 , please create a new thread and include more information.  You replied to a post that was almost 8 years old. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 8 of 9

Although this is an old post I'd like to close it out with my solution.
I install VM VirtualBox in windows 7 (you could essentially use any virtual sandbox software), then within the virutal box (virtual environment), I install WindowsXP and from there I can install all the native XP programs I wish - AutoCAD R14 for example.

Message 9 of 9
pendean
in reply to: Christopher2222

@Christopher2222 wrote:

I can install all the native XP programs I wish - AutoCAD R14 for example.

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/previous-version-support/problems-to-star-autocad-lt-2014-on-windows-...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report