Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

freezing windows7 when inventor installation program is opening

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
y144943
575 Views, 6 Replies

freezing windows7 when inventor installation program is opening

i'm trying to install inventor 2014 to windows 7, but when i open program, windows freeze. it is browser download version, which i'm opening as administrator. It start to open, but windows is getting to freeze. I kept it opening for 30 minutes without any effect. after it i've reseted windows. i did it several times. I have windows 7 64bit and this is first issue, that i'am not able to install software. thank you for comments

adam

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
asburyj
in reply to: y144943

Hi Adam and welcome to the forum.

As a workaround please try downloading the full installing from the site below and run that install. In addition you will want to ensure your antivirus software is disabled during the install

Go to http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...

Select the 2nd Choice "Download Links "

Select your product

You are now presented with the choice to download your software. 

Jeffry Asbury
Message 3 of 7
y144943
in reply to: asburyj

Hi Jeffry,

thank You for your interest. Unfortunately, the link is not working. I've tried it several times. There only new white window, but nothing happens.

Best regards 

Adam 

Message 4 of 7
asburyj

Can you perhaps post a screenshot of where your installer is getting stuck?

Jeffry Asbury
Message 5 of 7
y144943

Hi Jeffry,

Here is screenshot.

Thank You

Adam

Message 6 of 7
asburyj

When you click those links it just begins a download so there isn't anything to see on the page. Did you check your Downloads in chrome? You can find it by clicking the button in the upper right and then choosing downloads. 

You mentioned that you had already tried installing using another method and it was freezing, do you have a screenshot of that?

Jeffry Asbury
Message 7 of 7
y144943

Hi Jeffry,

Finally I've found the way how to install it. I've tried Browser download or Install now, but without success. In English version is possibility to Download now, which was successfully installed. It is different to other language versions.

Thank You for care

Adam

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report