Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

downloading older version of maya

20 REPLIES 20
SOLVED
Message 1 of 21
eternalife77
6614 Views, 20 Replies

downloading older version of maya

I have the license for maya 2012, but not the disc. Can I download maya 2012 somewhere, so that I can reinstall it with my license that I have?

20 REPLIES 20
Message 2 of 21
amanda.k
in reply to: eternalife77

Hello Jonathan,

Welcome to the forums!

Please download your product using the links below. Make sure that you select the correct link for your Operating System. These links will be available for 30 days. If you wish, you can burn yourself a backup copy to disk from the links.

Autodesk Maya 2012 32 Bit - Windows

Autodesk Maya 2012 64 Bit - Windows

Autodesk Maya 2012 Mac

Once installed, please activate them using your Serial Number and Product Key.

Let us know if you need any further assistance!

Amanda Kinley
Community Program Manager
Message 3 of 21
eternalife77
in reply to: amanda.k

I downloaded maya 2012 from the link you emailed me, and I put in my serial number and product key, and it is telling me 'invalid serial number'. I already uninstalled maya 2012 from my old computer. Here is my info: serial number: XXX-XXXXXXX product key: 657D1

Message 4 of 21
DarrenP

don't post serial #s on a public forum

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 21
eternalife77
in reply to: DarrenP

ooh goodness! I was replying from my email. I didn't know it posted it on public forum. How do I remove it? I am still having the problem though with not being able to register maya 2012. What do I do?

Message 6 of 21
philip.s

Hi Jonathan,

I've edited your previous post to remove the serial number. To do so for future reference, once signed into the forums, click on options (above the particular response), and the edit reply.

In regards to your activation issue, the serial number that you provided was not found in our system / linked to your Education Community profile which would explain the error. With that being said, I was able to request a Maya 2012 license for you, of which I'll send the details via a Private Message (you should also receive an automated email with the details).

Message 7 of 21
APARICHIT

We lost 2010 version after formatting the system. We have the serial number and activation code, but unable to download 2010 version in autodesk site. So please provide the links for Autodesk maya 2010(x64).

Message 8 of 21
APARICHIT
in reply to: APARICHIT

And also please tell us, how can we upgrade the same license to 2014 version of maya.

Message 9 of 21
jessica.t

Hi Naveen and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Here is your 32-bit Autodesk Maya 2010 download link.

If you would like to upgrade this product feel free to visit our Autodesk Online Store or contact one of our authorized resellers for assistance.

If you have any other questions or concerns please respond to this post. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 10 of 21
APARICHIT
in reply to: jessica.t

not the 32-bit version. Please give me 64-bit version link.
Message 11 of 21
joane.bonghanoy

Hi Naveen,

Click here to download your Autodesk Maya 2010 - 64 bit. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 12 of 21
gbball

Hi there,

I too need a copy of Maya 2010 since the company I'm freelancing for needs me to use it in order to access their libraries.  Can I get a link to the 32-bit version since this link seems to have expired.  Or for some reason is not working for me.

Thanks!

-Gavin

Message 13 of 21
jessica.t
in reply to: gbball

Hi @gbball and welcome to the Autodesk Community,

Here is the Autodesk Maya 2010 32-bit download link. This link will expire 30 after this post was created.

*For all other users: If this link is expired and the download you need isn't available in the Virtual Agent please create a new post. Please also note that not all previous version downloads will be available.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 14 of 21

Service not avilable for mobile download
Message 15 of 21
jtontonto

Hi there,

I too need a copy of Maya 2010. since the company I'm freelancing for needs me to use it in order to access their libraries.  Can I get a link to the 64-bit version for mac, since this link seems to have expired.

Thanks!

Jubey Jose

Message 16 of 21
jessica.t
in reply to: jtontonto

Hi @jtontonto and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Autodesk supports products up to three versions past the current release. If the download you need is not located within the Virtual Agent, please contact Customer Care to see if your product is still available. Please note that any unsupported versions can become unavailable at any time.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 17 of 21

Hi @koustubhabharadavj and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Please note that standalone products likely will be unavailable for download to your mobile. To download an app, please see this page. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 18 of 21

Hello madam i need to download ECSU using nokia asha platform but install on win 32 bit but updated ver avilable on win 32 bit. Please please please give me a solution.

Thanking you

your faithfully
koustubha bharadvaj
9th std student.
Message 19 of 21

Sorry I made error mention that newer ver avilable for win 32 bit please develop all products for win 32 bit.
Message 20 of 21

Hello Koustubha Bharadavj,

I'd like to confirm that the latest version of ECSU (2016) is supported only on Windows 64bit systems and is not supported on smartphones or tablets. Please refer to the system requirements for further details.

Regarding the lack of Win 32bit version for this and other products, you can share your feedback with our developers here.

As mentioned, we have some mobile apps available. You'll find the complete list here:

Autodesk apps for work and play

Regards,

Simona Golisciano

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report