Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract number, activitation ect.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
3ryce
477 Views, 4 Replies

contract number, activitation ect.

Ok so when I first started this program I just hit the try button instead of activating. well i need to activate and im having the hardest time. everything needs something i dont have and cant get till i create something but what i need to create i need something else. im just going in circles.

any ways ide like to find someone on the phone to help me but that doesnt seem like its gonna happen.

so i need to creat a subscription thing. but to do that i need a contract number but thats found after signing into the subscription center but when i try to sign in it says i need the contract number. sigh. so i need help. ive got a serial number product key and an activation code. help!!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
camilo.lemos
in reply to: 3ryce

Hi 3ryce and welcome to the Community!

One quick question: did you actually purchase a Subscription Contract with your software? If you did, you should have received an e-mail with instructions on how to set up your subscription account. Your contract number should also be on that e-mail message.

If you did not purchase a Subscription Contract, all you need to do is:

*open the program

*click on Activate

*You mentioned you have an Activation Code, so select the "I have an Activation Code" option.

*Enter the Activation Code and your product should be good to go.

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 5
3ryce
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I cant even do that. when i open the program it just opens like normal. i select a file to open. opens. and then a pop up happens and says when you print you will have a boarder that says student. but i hit the try button first when it asked to activate or try on the very first open. that makes sense about the subscription thing. but i still need to activate this and i can not. thanks for the reply.
Message 4 of 5
3ryce

ok so i just did a quick test. so when i go to open the program it just gives me the option to open file.
Message 5 of 5
3ryce

bump. I need to get this taken care of please!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report